Sunday

Good day.

- I'm waiting on the noodles to boil long enough to add to the Pizza Casserole for dinner. I added just over the amount of noodles I needed because when the younger ones smell the noodles cooking they'll come looking for something to eat. I'll feed them some buttered and salted noodles.
- With all of this warm weather we've been having I've been aching to get outside for a nature walk. It looks like I will need to do that tomorrow or by Tuesday at the latest if I want to go during warmer temps.
-I'm looking forward to the colder temperatures though but I just wish they would hold out 
one-more-week.
This week is full and I'm still behind from last week.

My mom had a gentle reminder for me this afternoon,
cast your cares on the Lord...

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you;

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...