Saturday

Crackling.

We made it home!!

The very first thing I unloaded from the car was the new candle 
I bought while we ate at Cracker Barrel yesterday.
We stayed in a hotel just down the road from Grandma's house.
That hotel also happens to be just seconds from a Cracker Barrel.
It is now our tradition to eat there once during our stay.
The kids love it there. And so do I. 
Yes, I even use to be a waitress there for a short time in my college days.
I saved all my coins I made in tips for the laundry machines...

It feels good to be home.

I'm heading to start a load of laundry.
Little miss is washing windows.
The boys are in the man cave basement.
All the while I'm waiting on the 2 guys I missed to come home from the farm...

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

2 comments:

  1. what fun scents in that candle! i just love the smells of fall :) hope you've had a good week! looks like a fun getaway extended wkend to Gma's!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that about you and Cracker Barrel! What other jobs have you had?

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...