Saturday

Terrible

I have little patience when it comes to photography. I love to take pictures however, if I don't get the shot I want in one or two clicks then I'm done. (okay, maybe I will try a third time but not very often!) (and I hyper-delete; if it doesn't look good at first glance I instantly delete it from the camera)
SO, taking pictures of myself or anything when using a mirror- I AM TERRIBLE! Over time, I have learned that I do need to turn the flash off. Now I need to learn the focusing part. Ugh. The fuzzy is giving me a headache.
Also, when I try to take pictures using a mirror I almost always cut off a portion of what I'm taking a picture of-
Hello, where did my head go? I will practice slow-ly over time.

And the second thing I'm terrible taking pictures of...
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Food.
It never looks as good as it tastes. (to me)
That is why I don't put pictures on my food blog, Moma's Kitchen.
But I'm going to slow-ly be changing that.
Whether I think it looks good or not I'll post a picture with the recipe.
Because I've come to realize most people like to see what they are making before they make it.
Mkay.

Have a good Saturday!

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

3 comments:

  1. Yummo!!! The food always looks delishish(sp?)to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! I get frustrated with photography too and it does take patience. I think it's great that you're trying to add pictures to the food blog. I do like to see a few pictures with recipes. I think I'm spoiled by PW, but it is hard to figure out. She did do a tutorial on taking pictures of food if you wanna check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, LOVe it. I am hyper delete and only try a couple times for "THE" shot, too.....that comes from having a mom who would take a million pics and have everyone look and smile over and over and over again. almost needed theraphy for her pathological picture taking ways :) lol. you're beautiful, bloggy friend!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...