Wednesday

It's special.

I have no idea. 
I am sitting at my computer tiding up my email inbox before bed last night. Coordinating 'blessing bags' for the opposing team for after Friday nights Homecoming game. We'll put water, rice krispie treats, cheese and peanut butter crackers, smarties and mini-sour patch straws with a couple of chocolates in a brown bag to hand out to the guys. Romans 5:8 and 9 will be the verse we will give to them as well. I pray they read the card before they throw the trash away and that they don't see that verse as trash...


source via pinterest
Kisses,


Hershey's Moma

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I need those words right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessing bags: so cool! great verses to include :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...