Friday

InstaFriday

Our life this week as viewed from my cell phone pics:
a link up

The Weekend-
Car Wash
 Long Run
 Alone date for me and our 2 oldest boys;
Cracker Barrel, Yummo. 


The Week:
Shopping 
(do you see 4 year old big mister jumping on the couch in the furniture store?!)
Cleaning/Rearranging/Sorting
(the playroom is getting a huge over hall, hopefully I'll be done next week!)

Lunch Date-
First a stop by Daddy's office with a quick ear, nose and throat check.
Everything looks great on our 4 year old!

Scoping out the Closet-
I needed to know how much space I was working with as I will be sending in toys to store at the office for the children there to enjoy.

Friday = Spirit Wear 
OH, and the last day for little miss to wear white.
(do you all do that? no white pants after Labor Day??)

Have a great weekend...

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}

more InstaFriday link ups found here
at Life Rearranged




4 comments:

  1. I remember my mom trying to teach me no white pants after labor day and something about white shoes. And then something about cream, but it didn't stick because I never owned any white pants or shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love Cracker Barrel :) Cleaning out toys...one of my favorite things to do. I have a bunch of toys that I need to donate. How cute is your little guy getting checked out by dad. I have heard about not wearing white, but I don't have any white pants so I'm good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the no white pants! I did grow up with that rule, but would never have thought about applying it to my daughter's wardrobe. I don't think it matters anymore! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun week! your run is this weekend, right?! ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...