Thursday

Goals

So I've been settling in from our trip. Bright and early Monday morn. I had to have our oldest to his first football practice of 2 a days. Each night as our oldest and I say our goodnights we make plans to leave the house at 6:38 a.m. We haven't made it out the door at that time yet but we will. Goals. Our main goal being to make it to practice with enough time for him to change into his pads and be on the field ready to go at 7:30. If he isn't there by 7:30 on-the-dot he has to run laps at the end. He has.

I decided to start my '2 a days' this week as well. Because really if he can do it, I can too. :)

My '2 a days':
Better meal planning and sticking to it.
(because we are all happier when moma cooks)
And every time a moma sets a goal you can be sure there are set backs. I'm working through them.
It's a jump start on the school year that starts just short of 2 weeks now.

Danielle,
A picture of  the
Chai Spice Coffee Cake:
Chai Spice Coffee Cake... recipe found here!

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

3 comments:

  1. I love goal setting....and oh, those set backs. You can always be sure they are not far behind!! ;) that chai spice cake looks amazing and I clicked over to your recipe blog--YUMMY stuff, friend!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to have goals. I'm realizing that living them out can be really tough and challenging. You guys can do it! God makes things new daily...so try not to let the set backs hold you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so delicious! I'm gonna make it soon! This is our last week before Max goes back to school. Bitter, sweet.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...