Friday

The beauty of it.

The light across the water at sunset.
It reflects the trees in all their summer glory.
From my view out the back window I stand and take it all in.
I move to the side yard to get a better look and a picture.

The light across my kitchen at sunrise.
It reflects the goodness of a house that is not lacking.
We have water, dishes, a dishwasher [that works!] and a moma that is capable- to clean and cook.
A perfect house.
No.
But a house I am thankful to be able to spend time in today.
Cleaning. 

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

2 comments:

  1. Love the sun reflection and the clean space...great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. I am constantly looking for the light also. Love to capture it when I can. It streams in my kitchen beautifully also so I totally relate to these photos.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...