Sunday

Beautiful Feet

Because our oldest is going to [officially] be a Freshman tomorrow I'm feeling all sentimental today.
I took him on a clothing run today.
Just the 2 of us.
(Of course he didn't fit in any of his pants from 3 months ago now!)
We went to one store, picked just the right size the first try, bought 5 pairs of pants, 2 button down tops and a belt.
Back to school clothing shopping done for him in 30 minutes.
Whew.

And that footprint on my bedroom floor...
his from today. He walked in my room just after I finished washing the floor and before it was dry.

I'm gonna leave it for awhile.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

1 comment:

  1. You are just the sweetest mama. I love the simplicity of shopping for boys (or young man in your case).

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...