Wednesday

10 on 10 {August}

10 photos over 10 hours capturing the beauty woven through out your day...

 a link up
 10ish
Home. 
Tomorrow is the last day of football 2 a days for our Freshman. We have made it! Whoot whoot. 
 11ish
Lunch.
(leftovers from the pulled chicken recipe found here.)
Who knew when I made it on Monday it would work smothered between flour tortillas with cheese and salsa 2 days in a row for lunch! Bonus.
(plain cheese ones for the youngest as he watches us eat he asks, "are they spicy?")
 12ish
Tea time.
I'm needing a time out and a refresher so I'm on the back porch before I have to run some errands.
 1ish
Amused.
My 14 year old spied this in front of the Orthopedic office as we are out running some errands. 
Just for our oldest I'm including it...
he thinks that Ferrari is just lovely. :) And I do too because he does.
 2ish
Shopping girl.
With absolutely nothing in her bag.( I asked her what was in it.) It is just for fashion.
3ish
Hello choppy layers!
We bought some back to school hair styling pomade and it is making his layers really stay put without the [almost] compulsive swing of his hair through out the day.
4ish
Packing up.
We are heading to the pool maybe one last time with school starting Monday. 
(I think I've already said that before!)
(skip an hour for travel time while we sit in traffic, drop off oldest at football and head to the pool)
6ish
Staying together.
I let them have the full responsibility of staying together for the first time this season. 
It worked nicely and I stayed with our youngest.
 7ish
Closing time.
8ish
Crossing the bridge.
To our surprise we see Papaw and Uncle Joe making their way back to the docks as we cross the bridge heading home for the night.
Of course we stopped the car, rolled down the windows and yelled for their attention.
It worked.


"That was a great day!" our littlest exclaims as we file out of the car this evening. And it was-

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE these posts. What an absolutely beautiful day. You had me at quesadilla and your sweet girl had me at fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like day filled with end-of-the-summer goodness! I couldn't help but gawk at those cool swim bags for a moment (I have a bag fetish. guilty!) and J was sitting next to me and got excited when he saw a pic of a ferrari. lol. thanks for the link, sweet friend!! I had my leftovers in a tortilla today and you are a genius.....so yummy
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots! (great haircut too) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh 14, I know that will be here before I know it. What a fabulous day, oh and I love that just for fashion purse, I have some fashionistas as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT set! I want those quesadillas for lunch now. Your DD has great fashion sense. And that boat. Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...