Wednesday

Long summer nights.

Yesterday as he woke with a start [fake] crying all the way to my room,
"... you didn't make me take a bath last night before bed...
you shoulda made me. Now my arm is sticking to my shirt!"

Goodness. 
You pick your battles. 
He didn't want a bath. I was to tired to convince bribe him to get in the tub. So to bed he went with only having had a 'chlorine' bath that day. Turns out he has a little road rash on his elbow from a bike fall onto the drive. 
It stuck to his shirt-
I washed his arm with his jammie shirt on to get it off.
A sponge bath.
Now why didn't I think of that the night before?

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

2 comments:

  1. His facial expression says it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, little boy pouty faces are so much cuter on other peoples little boys ;)!! haha, when mine are pouty I've never thought to get out the camera. LOVE it.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...