Monday

It's all I've got. Complete. {week 27}

All about the food.
I made a fully stocked snack drawer. This summer has proven to be the 'snack' summer. Every-time-I-turn around somebody is asking for a snack and/or saying, "I'm hungry."
As of this past week, I'm done with [feeling like] being in the kitchen all day or constantly running to the store. The snack drawer is helping out with the in between the meal times and it is keeping me out of the kitchen. When they are hungry I'll say, "go to the snack drawer." It is also stocked with little people plates, bowls, cups and utensils. (all plastic from Ikea) (they are placed where you see the empty spot)

Yeah for summer snacks.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

1 comment:

  1. This makes me long for more drawer space. Great complete.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...