Wednesday

I completely forgot-

Have you ever made these scrumptious treats? Years ago, when we only had one child for just shy of 5 years I would make these all-the-time. (Our oldest reminded me of that fact as I made these this past Saturday night!)
They are so so easy and completely yummy.
The ingredients: About 1/4th of a bag of circular shaped pretzels
                           Almost 1/2 a bag of Hershey's kisses
                           And a bag of any kind of small candy of your choosing to go on top
                           (we choose Reese Pieces)
Lay the pretzels across a cookie sheet. Unwrap the Hershey kisses and gently place inside each pretzel. Bake at 275 degrees for no more than 4 minutes. Remove and immediately press your little candy piece onto each Hershey kiss. (recruit a helper if you can)
And let your helper lick his chocolate fingers when he is done!

And a few more of my recent food ideas found here.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

3 comments:

  1. Yum!! We love these, but have never done them with Reese's Pieces. Will definitely have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not made these but I need to make them. I've had them with Hershey hugs and they are DElicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One is never to old to drool over treats like these! YUM! School just started and I think these would make a quick, simple, "Welcome Home" treat!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...