Sunday

10 on 10 {July}

10 pictures over 10 hours on the 10th of the month-  {a link up}

7 a.m. Morning Shadow
I am the first one up woken by a woodpecker pecking at our bedroom window frame.
(I thought it was somebody letting off firecrackers, funny what your first thoughts are as coming to!)
8 a.m. The View
Peeking out my bedroom window at the Blue Heron feasting as I brush my teeth.
(I brush my teeth as soon as I'm done with my coffee, how 'bout you?)
9 a.m. The Horizon
Staying focused on "the red barn" during 3 mile run. Keeping my eyes on the horizon instead of the pavement leads to [better] relaxed neck muscles. (habits)
10 a.m. Third and Final Outfit
"Get on something nice for church" can be interpreted so many different ways.
;)
11 a.m. Go on Ahead
I'll unload the 2 littlest ones from the car seats so you all can make it in on time.
(I sat in the "wiggle room" with the 2 littlest ones)
12 noon Load up the Car
(this is me entering the drivers seat from our 6 year old daughters perspective)
1 p.m. Feeding Time
Peanut Butter and Blueberry Jelly
(yum!)
2 p.m. Preparing the Boat
(it's a hot one today; feels like 100 degrees)
3 p.m. Nana's Front Porch
(our youngest and I stop by for a visit as it was to hot on the boat for the 2 of us and we only did a short ride; Papaw came and took our place on the boat and we drove his car to Nana's)
4 p.m. Straightening
I'm getting the house ready for a visit with the cousins. They just called and will be here close to 5.
(we are excited; they are going to meet the guys at the docks)

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

13 comments:

  1. I just love your 10 on 10's :) Enjoy your night with the cousins!
    <3
    p.s. I've brushed before and after the coffee....depending on when my shower takes place. But I remember Regis and Kelly having this debate a couple years ago and cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I especially liked the one from your daughters perspective after church! I'm late to the game, but hoping to join in the fun next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set. I love your shadow and your daughter's outfit. I also like your daisy canvas. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a perfect day!! Gorgeous photos and such a happy feel. I like this place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set! Love the shadow photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shadow picture!! Awesome day for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a beautiful Sunday! I especially love the portrait of you with your Bible, and I love your pretty necklace! Enjoy the cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fabulous day!
    Your pictures are awesome...I really like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting children dressed for church on Sunday=Challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are my absolute favorite posts!!! I completely forgot all about it. I typically brush my teeth after breakfast. Having your kids see you with your Bible is such a gift. Hope you had fun with the cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks like such a fun link-up! i enjoyed following your day. :)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...