Friday

You are caring.

The big catfish our oldest pulled in for his Daddy on Father's Day, 2011.
The mail.
I am the retriever of the mail in our family.
I sort it into stacks.
Bills, throw away, and 'happy' mail.
Of course you know what stack is the smallest and highly unusual to receive-
But today as I brought in the mail and sorted my husband received a 'happy' piece of mail.
 I opened the happy.

Dear Dr.-
Thank you for giving great care... [the nurses in the clinic] are grateful when they get to work with you... your caring and appreciative attitude is such an asset to [our community.] 

This made me smile.
And reminded me of this inspiration:


Make someone smile today.
Show you care.
You won't stop smiling yourself.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

2 comments:

  1. I adore mail...I think that's why I love making cards. It means so much to take the time to show you care. How wonderful that someone showed gratefulness to your hubby. Happy mail...I love it!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...