Wednesday

This makes me sad.

Last Tuesday.
 He rode his bike for one last time last week. He had just taught himself how to do tricks. "Mom, come outside and watch me on my bike!" I came with my camera in hand not knowing this would be the last time I'd be able to capture these moments.
 "See, I can ride with my eyes closed!"
 He rode and rode. Loving his little bike we bought last summer on our trip home from Hilton Head.
He rode on to Nana's house.
To eat a popsicle.

And walk around barefoot.

Friday came and he did the same thing.
Rode his bike to Nana and Papaw's.
Went inside.
When he came back out his bike was gone.

"Why didn't somebody ask before they took my bike?"
He wondered.

5 year old sister said in her best 'grown up' voice,
"if they really needed a bike they should have asked for one 
and we would have given them a bike but they didn't and that's called stealing."

True.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

4 comments:

  1. Uncool...it happens to us all, no matter where we are. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad. :( Absolutely adorable pictures and I can just imagine him doing his cool tricks.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...