Monday

Summer Ready. Complete. {week 21}

Last night he caught a big one!
Oh, the shoes.
This past week not only was it the last week of school making for the start of our summer vacation but it was also the last week of cold weather I believe. 
The children started digging in their closest as I started sorting through hand me down boxes and the list making began.
One needed new sandals, others new shorts, I needed new this and that.
(a new bathing suit or 2, desperately!)
By week end (today) we were finished.
Because I don't think I've ever mentioned it but I really don't like to shop.
Now that we have the getting our summer attire ready part done we can relax.
Relax-
That's just what we did today.
I have a slight sunburn to show for it.
:(
Next time I won't have the 3 year old rub the lotion in.
Happy Memorial Day!

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma
P.S. I didn't get the curriculum bought for our daughter this past week as I thought I would.
I would like to start her first grade homeschooling this summer-
I much prefer year round schooling for various reasons.


1 comment:

  1. I was working on a list for my kids like this just today. I don't like shopping either. Way to go for your little guy catching the fish!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...