Friday

A reminder.

Our bed time story last night...


Just in Case You Ever Wonder by Max Lucado

I love that book. I bought that book when our oldest was 3.
Ever so often I feel that the children need to hear the story again...
(2 of them more so than the other 2)
 God made them special.
God made them like nobody else.
HE gave them the family they are a part of.
It is certain they will grow and change.
(change is a part of life and sometimes it is hard)
They will always be loved by me.
They can always come to me.
(just in case they ever wonder)

Then the most important truths...
God is always with you, He loves you, He protects you, He and his angels watch over you.
God lives in heaven.
You can live in heaven forever one day-
(just in case you ever wonder)

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it. how do we not own this book?! thanks for the Christmas idea ;) have a super weekend
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom gave me that book years ago...I need to pull it out and read it to the kids.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...