Tuesday

Peace



Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.
His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
-Philippians 4:6-7

As I was tucking our daughter into bed the other night she was distraught over something she doesn't have but wants and has wanted for a time now. I told her we would pray about it. I prayed that if this is something that God wants for her then HE will provide. As I closed she asked, "what does God provide mean." I explained. The next night she impatiently said, "God hasn't provided yet." 
I helped her understand how when you pray God's answer is sometimes yes, no or wait.
She quickly responded, "I think He is wanting me to wait."
And only time will tell...

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

2 comments:

  1. oh, Amy....I love it when you share sweet mothering moments like this! so precious and sweet, and I LOVE that version of Phil 4:6-7, some of my fav verses! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely one of my favorite (and much needed) verses. That is such a sweet story...one she will be able to carry with her.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...