Wednesday

I'm organizing.

Hello there Hello Kitty freshly painted... pirate style! It's a bank.
 I've been cleaning the teenage ones room. I am very close to being done. It was one of those things where on Sunday new things got moved into his room from another room in the house and organization needed to happen. It was weighing on me.

Mother's Day flowers to me from my husband. 
Tomorrow I pick up the teenage sons tux for his 8th grade end of the year celebration party. He is going to look very dapper. (my husband says that word all the time!) I still don't know what I'm going to wear. I've been trying on outfits all morning. Well, before I started organizing his room.

The 2 littlest ones with their lunch. Waffles!

All the kids are still in their jammies. I'm not. 
I need to stop organizing and get outside to enjoy this beautiful day!
What are you up to today?

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma


3 comments:

  1. Your oldest looks much older than 8th grade! I thought he was a sophomore or junior! I'm sure whatever you wear, you'll be so beautiful! I love, love, love Hello Kitty and as a pirate, she is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what you pick to wear (you'll post the pics, right?) ;) I'm glad I'm not the only one who has waffles for lunch....but while I'm typing this I'm having snow peas with homemade dip and an iced latte for lunch. went to MOPS this morning....and we're having a beautiful day here, too (thank you, weatherman, for being wrong!) happy day to YOU, my friend
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love organizing. Your beaming smile will light up any outfit you pick :) Today I worked in the yard to clean up the flower beds.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...