Tuesday

Holding a baby.

(I absolutely love holding babies and I don't think that feeling will ever go away.)
 Last summer my littlest one still loved to climb up on my lap almost any time. Now, he is usually off doing his own thing with the climbing up into my lap fewer and fewer between.
So as my sister-in-law handed me my nephew to hold saying,
"Aunt Amy wants to hold you!"
She was so-o right.

And isn't he a cutie pie!
We did a lot of talking...

Wish I could hold him every day.

Kisses,
Hershey's Moma

2 comments:

  1. awww. I think that nephew of yours sure likes his Aunt Amy. absoluely adorable is he!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I haven't held a baby since Elias and it has been too long. I'm so glad you got to spend time with your little nephew.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...