Tuesday

10 on 10 {May 2011}

[10 photos over 10 hours on the 10th of the month]
a link up


6ish


7ish


8ish


9ish


10ish


11ish


12ish


1ish


2ish


3ish

Hello! I'm finally able to sit long enough to say today was full! It is just that time of year isn't it? [!]
The day started with coffee and a note to myself I need more beans the next trip to the store.
Dropping our oldest off at the bus stop followed by going home to pack our bags for the day...
Errands at the post office.
A 3 mile run for me. (not in 90 minutes!)
A quick splash in the Community Center pool with our littlest. (a bribe from me so I could get my run in)
Lunch with our littlest at my favorite pizza place; I had the colossus with a dollar salad and an unsweetened ice tea. (Bonus. I didn't have to share even one bite... of anything!) 
A quick trip into the meat market. (right.next.door to the pizza place)
HAIL as soon as I pulled the car into the garage. Whew. They were huge chunks. Our littlest said,
"It's raining ice! [?] I've never seen that!" I saved a chunk in the freezer.
After school pick up for our middle 2; three more days of school for them and we are done!


Kisses,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}

7 comments:

  1. what a fun day! rainy here, too....but it felt springy, didn't it? ;) that pizza place's billboard makes it look like a neat place to get some lunch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool idea. I think I'll try it. It gives a great little rundown of the day. It would be fun to a whole day where the photo of the hour depicts the main event of each hour. FUN FUN FUN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meat market picture is great- I don't even eat meat but I want to buy some from there and feed it to someone.

    Best,

    elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your day looked great...loved reading about it! Now I want pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun set! I love that straw bag! I totally remember bribing my kids w/a swim so I could work out.

    Oh, and yes! That was a ketchup sandwich. That's her version of a "hot dog!" YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a wonderful day. Don't forget the coffee beans! I'm with Mel...I want pizza now too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this and am totally going to try to remember it next month. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...