Saturday

Does God Make Monsters?


Thursday night as I layed in bed with him he took my hand in his hand and layed them both across his chest. He leaned towards me and whispered, "God made you, Moma." I replied, "and God made you too, He made you special."

He asked, "does God make monsters." "No," I said followed by, "God makes all good things and He can make all things new."

He is beginning to ponder the ways of God. He is asking sweet questions and he is starting to do more spontaneous prayers.
Yesterday, before he took the first bight of his popsicle, he bowed his head and offered thanksgiving for his "dinner"!


Two side notes about these pictures:
1. Yes, he is still wearing his Christmas Jammies and he even wore them to Bible Study Class a couple of weeks ago. Don't worry, they weren't mis-matched as they are in these pictures. They are his fav-or-ite! I have to "hide" them in the laundry if I don't want him to wear them. (Nana was very embarrassed to see that he wore his Christmas Jammies to Bible Study. She said, "it's too bad they know me there!")
2. The pictures were taken yesterday morning. If you look real close at the first picture you will see a little bit of the 16 hour lipstick he put on just before the recital the night before. He was just getting ready alongside his Moma and sister. Oops.  I just got a new lens for my camera and I'm still trying to figure it out. I didn't have time to get a non fuzzy picture of the 2 of us- maybe I should make time to read the directions.:o)

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

One last comment, Grandma you can visit my new blog by clicking on the highlighted words right below this.

(you all are invited too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...