Monday

Spring Break Project #1


Weeding and mulching the beds. Before and . . .

After!
Notice my hostas starting to sprout. This is a hand-me-down from my mom (Nana) that she got from her sister,(Aunt Donna) years ago. I transplanted it when we moved here almost 4 years ago now. It is huge and I have divided it each year since we have been here. My little miss calls it my pasta! "Moma, your pastas are coming up!"



The daylilly on the corner at the end of the walk, close to the house I also transplanted from our old house and I have divided it many times as well. My best friend bought that for me when I had a miscarriage in the spring of 2001.


Tonight, after dinner I loaded up the car and went grocery shopping with all the kids. We were out of a lot of groceries and we needed a good supply of snacks for the break as well as a toy or 2 and movies of course.

The lady right behind me as I was checking out very kindly said, "your children are all so polite to one another." She then gave the little ones each a penny to ride the pony. Thankfully they received it with gratitude and rode the pony together to make the most of their 2 pennies with their middle brother getting to ride one time with one of them.

This is her painting for today. It is called "Flowers in the Sky".
Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

*Go Butler!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...