Monday

Plans


For I know the plans I have for you. . .

The plans I had made for today are not to be. She woke with a fever. We snuggled on the couch and then I made a little bed for her there as she is now watching Curious George. She requested Kettle Corn and a banana. The corn is just finishing up in the microwave.

I now have to text a friend that I won't be meeting up with her at the Community Center, cancel a 1:00 appointment, and refocus our day. 

**********Pretty Little Plants All in a Row***********

She and I did plant these flowers this weekend. She picked out just the ones she wanted at the store.


I decided to leave her on the couch with daddy and go run an errand. They both enjoy banana's a lot!


I took little mister, still in his jammies, and we went through the drive-thru at the bank. Next door to the bank is the car wash. So we got in line. While we were in line he spied "Steak-Steak-Shake" next door and asked if we could go there!

I asked him what he was hungry for (thinking he would say a shake) and he responded a cheeseburger with fries! I looked at the clock and it was 9:10. Just like his Moma, he is, to be hungry for real food at breakfast time!  FYI: we bypassed the Steak-n-Shake idea!

Once we came home, and after she had popcorn and 2 bananas with daddy, she said she was feeling a little better.  They decided to have a "picnic" together at the top of the stairs while I organized the pantry a bit.

He is waiting on a Math lesson, and I promised little mister I would build a new train track-

And what is that daddy doing?

Working from home today. Check out that shirt!
As I was teaching math in the kitchen I said to our 8 year old, "what's 7 times 6?" Daddy yells from the office, "42!" Thanks, but no thanks!


She is feeling good enough to do math and she even put on a little make-up.(while I was vacuuming the stairs) Daddy came out of the office to sit by her while she did math. He ended up teaching her because after all she says, "daddy is my favorite teacher!"

On a side note, Daddy did admit to buying the shirt he is wearing in every color at Dick's the other day. So he has a new uniform for home-

Fun plans, not our original plans, but what a fun unexpected day!

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

1 comment:

  1. Hope she is feeling better. I loved this post and your attitude toward changed plans for the day. It can be so hard when daily it seems like our plans can crumble. I have been praying that God would order my days and that I would be flexible when I need to be. BTW, tell "Daddy" that we like his new uniform. What better plan is there to buy one of every color when we find something that we love. :) Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...