Thursday

I Smiled Until There Were Tears In My Eyes


My tap dancer, and hip-hop man!
They did great.
I loved seeing each one of them perform.

We got there early to get ready in the dressing rooms. It was a little tricky because
they were each in a separate room.
I was able to work it out so they each had some alone time with me before the show.
They each got glitter spray in there hair.
I took pictures of each of them in their outfits and led them to say "Hi" to Nana and Papaw.

Then we waited for each of them to perform.
I was so excited and neither one of them was nervous.

As we watched them I held our littlest one, Daddy took the pictures, and our oldest did the video camera.
Nana and Papaw were able to sit back and just watch the show.
Nana kept saying, "they're so good!"

What a good night to remember!

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

1 comment:

  1. these are fun nights to remember! cute! =)

    thought i'd answer your question here so it didn't get lost. i just got a Nikon D5000 [that i don't know how to really use yet], but the shadow shots are from my iPhone. thanks for your encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...