Wednesday

You're Beautiful

We sang the song, You're Beautiful by Phil Wickham this past weekend in church. I love how it goes along with what I have been studying this past week in 1John, and how it also goes along with the sweet questions my daughter asks me daily about God, Jesus, and Heaven. Beautiful!





You're Beautiful

I see Your face in every sunrise

The colors of the morning are inside your eyes

The world awakens in the light of the day

I look into the sky and say. . .You're Beautiful!





I see your power in the moonlit night

Where planets are in motion and galaxies are bright

We are amazed in the light of the stars

It's all proclaiming who you are. . .You're Beautiful. You're Beautiful.










I see you there hangin on a tree
You bled and then you died and then you rose again for me
Now you are sitting on your heavenly throne
Soon you will be coming home. . .You're Beautiful. You're Beautiful.






When we arrive together at eternity's shore
Where death is just a memory and tears are no more
We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring
Your Bride will come together and we'll sing. . .You're Beautiful. You're Beautiful.

I see Your face
You're Beautiful, You're Beautiful.
by Phil Wickham



IJohn 5:4-5 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
IJohn 5:20 also the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true - even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
Kisses,
Hershey's Moma

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...