Monday

Session 2 of Swimming Lessons- Mommy and Me


We are doing swimming lessons for another session just to get a little more practice in before summer swimming is here. He is swimming on his own great with his life jacket on. 
My goal for this session is to teach him to swim (dog paddle) without his life jacket on.


We sing a lot of songs and do "circle time" during class.


He loves to swim for the blue balls! They do this singing Row, Row, Row Your Boat!


Swimming without any of my help!




Swimming lessons are very very hard. It is definitely a 30 minute workout for me!!! 
I come home more exhausted than when I run for 30 minutes!


Using the "motor boat" and swimming so fast. Don't spin out of gas!

So excited he was swimming on his own. He had to check it out to see if I was holding on still. Nope!

The back float. And we sing Twinkle, Twinkle, little star. . .


We flip over to swim on our tummies and sing 

I'm a Little Pancake to the tune of I'm a Little Tea Pot.

This is really fun. This is one of those times I think about him being our last, 
this is the last baby I will teach to swim:(




He tells me he is tired during the class towards the end.


We do a "noodle" Merry-go-Round at the end of the class followed by the kids "crawling" 
the wall to the end of the pool pretending to be a train. 
They sing Down by the Station as they leave the water.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma





No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...