Thursday

The Rain, Rain, Rain

Baseball practice was cancelled tonight for this Cub player because of the rain. He is on his second week of practice and doing great! Once again his big brother is helping "coach" the team. This is his 3rd season in baseball. He is so excited for the May 1st Opening Day!
Just so you can see she did recover from her great disappointment. Remember, yesterday I would only let her have 2 heaping tablespoons of chocolate cookie dough.

He fell asleep on the couch last night. This spring weather and all the activities are wearing him out! I love it!!


Going through another daddy's girl phase.
The other morning I was finishing up in the bathroom and wanted her to be occupied so I told her to try counting to 500 while she waited on me. She immediately protested saying she couldn't do that. I then suggested that she go find her middle brother because he knows how to. She came back to me within minutes completely excited saying, "mom, daddy can count to 500 and he-knows-his-ABC's!!!" "Wow," she continued. "I thought only you and (her 2 older brothers) knew how to do that!"



My soon to be teen washing down the counters tonight after dinner. He is a great helper and sometimes he even acts like he likes it!
Kisses,
Hershey's Moma




No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...