- He typed up a new chore list on the computer yesterday, printed it and brought it to me. This is what it said:
- 1. Feed Trudy and Ludy.
- 2. Walk Hershey.
- 3. Read to (baby brother).
- 4. Make my bed.
- 5. Play outside.
- 6. Walk Hershey.
So here is my interpretation of the list.
- Feed Trudy and Ludy. -He is taking on the responsibility of feeding his sisters fish that she received for Christmas in hopes that they won't get overfed and die as Mr. Fish unfortunately did.
- Walk Hershey. -He loves his dog. He doesn't even see walking him as a responsibility he just really likes to spend time with him and he will walk him every chance he gets. (except before 7a.m.!)
- Read to little brother
. -I'm really not sure what to think about him adding this to his chore list except that I'm glad he sees reading as a responsibility. I would like him to see it as a great way to show his brother some brotherly love. I personally wouldn't consider it a chore though. I will have to ask him why it is on his list.
- Make my bed. -Just trying to please his Moma here:)
- Play outside. -He's 8. I think this should be on every 8 year old boys chore list.
- Walk Hershey. -On the list twice because Hershey does need to be walked at least twice a day, but also he just loves his dog!