Friday

No School Today - Says Moma

A snow heart!







"It's cold, and freezing, and like a blizzard out there." "You can't see like 5 feet in front of you!"




I'm glad I didn't send him to school today. The school decided to have the students come in however, I wasn't in agreement. If the students get released early the buses do not operate. I didn't want to get out in the middle of the snow storm and risk it. It looks like I made the right call. This morning at 7a.m. I was nervous I made the wrong call because there was absolutely no activity with the weather. The weather man said it would be here by noon. These pictures were taken at 11:30a.m. We have gotten about an inch in the last 30minutes. Wow!








Kisses,








Hershey's Moma






No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...