Wednesday

Off to the Races - Ready, Set, Go!

Batman and Superman are racing and Batman is in the lead.

I think it is going to be Batman all the way!


Photo finish. And the winner is Batman!


What fun old toys brought out of storage can bring. This was a Christmas present a few years ago. It has been in storage until our youngest spied it the other day when I was organizing the toy closet. He wanted to get it down and set it up in his room. I told him we would have to wait until Daddy could build it because I'm not very patient when I'm building racetracks - daddy is much better and faster than I am. So the racetrack wasn't forgotten and Daddy built it a couple of days later. They played until the battery almost ran out.


Kisses,


Hershey's Moma


No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...