Tuesday

Mornings

Good Morning God. This is your day! I am your child show me your way!

A BSF Hymn all my children have learned over the years. Now my youngest sings it throughout the day - or shouts it! What a great way to start your day.


This is how or oldest starts his day. This is breakfast on the go! He likes waffles with peanut butter, bananas and a little honey with an o.j. to drink. However, not two days in a row. He asks for variety. So some other options on a school day usually include english muffins with butter, a banana, and o.j. or a bagel with cream cheese and you guessed it o.j.!



On a weekend he would prefer chocolate chip pancakes. If he is at Nana and Papaw's then he likes scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, toast, and bacon.



I wonder if he would like the Decadent French Toast my friend served the little ones and I this morning? It is delicious. Can't wait to see if he likes it! Thanks to you, Leah!


Bring to Boil:
1/2 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. maple syrup

Then pour into 9X13

Next:
Arrange 16 pieces bread over maple syrup mixture.

Then:
Beat together-
6 eggs
2 c. milk
2 tsp. vanilla

Pour this over bread and refrigerate over night.
Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 45 minutes or until browned.

Kisses,
Hershey's Moma

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...