Friday

Excerpts From An Email

Emails were exchanged yesterday between these two. I just read them today and had to share.
Daddy started the exchange with a simple email saying:
Send me a note when you want letting me know how things are going.
The Reply:
Things are going pretty good. But my older brother said that he would help me on battlefront today on this level that was named a line in the sand but he did not and he just went sledding. And my sister is hording the dog so the only time that I got with the dog was when she was gone for 3 hours. But my little brother has had a really good day he has gone down to Nana's house and Nana read to him the George book. And that is pretty much my day.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...